Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 22, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 22, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Sabarimala is located in which of the following states?
2. Which volcano is called the “light pillar of Mediterranean sea”?
3. Who among the following has written Bidrohi, the one of the most famous Bengali poem?
4. The Chota Nagpur Plateau covers much of Jharkhand. Which are the other states covered at some extent by this plateau?
5. The correct location of Milwaukee Deep is ___________?
6. Who among the following is the author of ‘Law in the Scientific Era’?
7. Consider the following statements:
- As per the Constitution of India, the First Finance Commission had to be created before end of 2 years from the commencement of Indian Constitution
- Finance Commissions are established by the President at every 5 years interval
- If the President wants, the interval of setting up of a Finance Commission can be reduced
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
8. What was the name of the company founded in 1600 as a joint stock company, with the intention of trading in India?
9. Haemoglobin is an important component of which of the following?
10. In which of the following games, ball is not used?