Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 20, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 20, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which gas is used in making of Vanaspati ghee from vegetable oils?
2. How long does the Earth take to turn 1° Longitude during its rotation?
3. In which of the following countries International Rice Research center is Located ?
4. What is the name of the Upper House of the European Union?
5. In which year, Peacock was declared National Bird of India?
6. Who among the following repealed the Vernacular Press Act ?
7. Which of the following is/are independent of mass during the projectile motion?
8. Which of the following non-metals is used in the manufacturing of match sticks?
9. The Red fort in Delhi was the residence of emperors of which dynasty in the 16th century?
10. In which of the following cases a joint session of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha is convened by the President?