Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 19, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 19, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which states are the beneficiaries of Sardar Sarovar Project ?
2. In which of the following marriages in Vedic era, a girl was given by her father to the sacrificial priest in as a part of fee or Dakshina?
3. In which year Protection of Plant varieties and Farmers Rights act was enacted?
4. Which among the following is the oldest and most common form of Electronic Funds Transfer System?
5. Which among the following is correct regarding the alkaline battery ?
6. Who among the following was appointed head of the new commission established in 2007 to reexamine centre-state relations?
7. Bring out the incorrect statement
8. Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary is the only Elephant Reserve of which of the following states?
9. The Bapu Gaidhani Awards are a part of which among the following awards in India?
10. An IP address constitutes how many bit number?