Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 18, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 18, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Purusha sukta is a part of which among the following vedas?
2. Pushkalavati was capital of which of the following acient Kingdoms?
3. Which of the following rocks are known as Plutonic rocks?
4. Which among the following article deals with the suspension of provisions of article 19 during emergencies. ?
5. In which part of the world one can not see Judicial corporal punishment ?
6. Which among the following is known as “Sairandhri Vanam”?
7. The Putul Nautch puppetry art belongs to which state of India?
8. What is the minimum number of logic gates in a VLSI?
9. In which of the following sessions of the Indian National Congress was the “Poorna Swaraj” resolution adopted?
10. Who among the following was the founder of Swaraj Party?