Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 17, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 17, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The term discovered small field (DSF), which was recently making news is related to which of the following ?
2. The script of Indus Valley people was __?
3. Who wrote Malvikagnimitra?
4. National Rural Credit Stabilization Fund is a Institution of purpose-specific funds in which of the following?
5. In context with the international borders, Zero Point refers to an area on the border of which of the following neighbors?
6. The port of Tamralipti in the Gupta Era was located in which of the following parts of India?
7. The World Military Cup organized by the International Military Sports Council (CISM) involves which among the following sports?
8. Who among the following is called the “guardian of the public purse” of India?
9. Consider the following Indian Religious Communities:
Which among the above have been conferred the ‘minority’ status by the Government of India?
10. Which one was the result of 44th Amendment of the Constitution?