UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 24
1. “National Integration Council” was created for making welfare measures for the ..?
Consider the following statements with respect to Shale gas:
- Shale gas is a natural gas trapped in low permeable metamorphic rocks.
- Commercial Production of Shale Gas in India started from 2014
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
3. With reference to the availability of coal in India, which among the following statements is / are correct?
1. The distribution of coal in India is more abundant on the eastern side of the country in comparison to western side
2. Most coal produced in India is from Gondwana Coal Fields
3. Gondwana coal is also known as metallurgical coal
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
4. Which of the following was the first Indian product to get the geographical indication tag?
Which among the following are the features of the Indus towns and cities?
- Harappan used bitumen extensively in the construction of houses
- The citadel at Harappa is in the form of a parallelogram
- Presence of cemeteries outside all the settlements
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
6. Generally, the animal cells differ from plant cells in that animal cells have__:
Consider the following enzymes:
- Pancreatic Lipase
Which of the above functions best in an acidic environment?
8. Which among the following methods will you use to remove both temporary and permanent hardness in water?
9. Which among the following is a correct definition of Outsourcing?
10. A firm has decided to raise the salary of its employees. This hike in wages would definitely result in which among the following for the firm?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 24. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series