UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 18
- While Neutrino had a positive charge, antineutrino has negative charge
- Both Neutrino and Antneutrino have zero mass
- It sometimes involves manipulation at the genetic level.
- It is useful for the conservation of endangered species.
- It has vast potential in obtaining disease free plant material.
- Minority educational institutions
- Protection of children against exploitation
- Raja Rammohan Roy
- Prasanna Kumar Tagore
- Radhakanta Deb
- Ramkamal Sen
1. Majority of the nuclear power plants in India are of Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) type
2. The Light Water Reactors (LWR) are not compatible with India’s three-phase nuclear power development programme
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- The timing of the arrival of the tidal wave shifts each day.
- Revolutinary movements of earth around Sun, and Moon around earth decide the timing of waves
- Government is going to organise an international bird festival in this tiger reserve from February 9 to 11 this year
- The area is a vast alluvial floodplain traversed by numerous rivers and streams flowing in south-easterly direction
- The vegetation here is North Indian Moist Deciduous type
- Of the nearly 1300 birds found in the Indian subcontinent, over 450 species can be seen in this Reserve.
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 18. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series