Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 13, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 13, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following has written the novel “City of Joy”?
2. In which year, Sabarmati Ashram was established?
3. Which among following is also known as white gold?
4. Which among the following is the correct decreasing of bioelements in Human Body?
5. What is the name of the mountain range in central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan come together?
6. India is one of the select mega biodiversity countries of the world. In this context, approximately what fraction of the recorded species of the world, India accounts for ….?
7. For how many years the Banks are required to keep the records of suspicious accounts?
8. In context with the operation of a transport business from scratches, which among the following mode would follow the Highest Fixed Cost and Lowest Running Cost?
9. What is the coefficient of restitution for a perfectly elastic collision?
10. Which of the following condition will be true for a planet to have atmosphere?