Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 12, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 12, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who was the first Indian ruler to organize Haj pilgrimage at the expense of the state?
2. The real name of Mughal Emperor Shah Alam II was__:
3. What is “Maxo Military” , released recently by DRDO (Defense Research and Development Organzation?
4. “We command” is a literal meaning of which of the following ?
5. RVS Raghavan committee (2002) is related to which of the following ?
6. Who among the following are the beneficiaries of Ways and Means Advances (WMA) facility of Reserve Bank of India?
7. Consider the following statements:
- Amorphous carbon has lesser surface area than activated Charcoal
- Charcoal is obtained from Amorphous Carbon by Pyrolysis
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
8. Consider the following:
- Fundamental Rights
- Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy
The principle of gender equality is enshrined in which among the above parts of Indian Constitution?
9. What was the special feature of the Apple Lisa computer launched in 1983?
10. Which of the following is NOT correct about Alkynes?