Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 11, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 11, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following substances is most suitable for making Compact Discs?
2. Which among the following is an area of evergreen forests?
3. Which of the following revolutionaries has written Bandi Jeevan?
4. Tower of Victory ” or Vijay stambh in Rajasthan is located in
5. Which among the following article throws all public places to all citizens?
6. The International Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination is observed on:
7. During Elections what will happen, if the number of contesting candidates in a constituency goes beyond 64?
8. Consider the following statements about the Railwire Saathi project:
- It is an initiative by the Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Limited (IRSDC)
- It aims to provide railway stations in India with high-speed public Wi-Fi service
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
9. Which of the following orbital will be filled first among two orbitals?
10. During cardiac failure, which of the following is advised as a first aid?