Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 10, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 10, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Where was the second Jain council held?
2. When was Guru Nanak Dev born?
3. The meaning of name which of the following country in Italian means “Little Venice”?
4. In 2001 Reserve Bank of India introduced a system of OSS for scheduled (Primary) Urban Cooperative banks. What does OSS stand for?
5. Which among the following protein is responsible for maintenance of osmotic pressure?
6. The term Rose Revolution refers to the change of power in which among the following countries?
7. The famous ‘Angkor Vat’ temple is situated in which of the following South-East Asian country?
8. What is the force that is required to produce unit elongation in a wire known as?
9. Choose the incorrect statement:
10. What is a continental shelf?