Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 18, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 18, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Special Calcutta Session, 1920, in which Mahatma Gandhi moved the Non cooperation resolution was presided by __?
2. The famous painting “Bani Thani” is from which among the following styles of Painting?
3. In which state of North east India “Dree Festival” which is a crop harvest festival is observed?
4. Which of the following Mughal emperor was known as Prince Khurram?
5. secretariat of SAARC Development Fund is located at:
6. “Magnus Carlsen” is a player of which among the following sports / games?
7. What is the direction of current in a galvanic cell?
8. What is the number of mitochondria present in a bacterial cell?
9. Which of the following is a national soup of India?
10. Which of the following is incorrect?