Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 17, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 17, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The leader of revolt of 1857 in Lucknow was __?
2. Which among the following are called ” Alternative Nobel prizes?
3. High Powered Committee under the Chairmanship of Dr. D.R. Mehta, which was constituted in 1993 was related to which of the following?
4. The Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council was abolished in 1985. In which year it was revived back ?
5. The International Mobile Equipment Identity IMEI is a unique code used to identify an individual mobile phone. How may digits are in IMEI number?
6. Which among the following place in Himachal Pradesh is called as “Mini Switzerland”?
7. The word “M” in MRF tires corresponds to which of the following?
8. Consider the following statements:
- National Small Savings Fund (NSSF) was set up on 1st April, 1999
- NSSF is a part of the Public Account of India
- The State Governments can borrow money from the National Small Savings Fund
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
9. What is the PH of the human blood?
10. The Patkai hills belong to which mountain ranges?