Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 16, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 16, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. During the reign of which Kushana king, the Fourth Buddhist Council was held?
2. Who among the following was the first Indian Scholar who treated Mathematics as a different subject?
3. Who among the following defended Aurbindo Ghosh in the Alipore conspiracy case?
4. Who was the first Muslim President of Indian National Congress?
5. Which among the following newspaper established by Mahatma Gandhi which was an important tool for the political movement led by Gandhi and the Natal Indian Congress to fight racial discrimination and win civil rights for the Indian immigrant community in South Africa?
6. A bend in the rock due to compressional forces is called ?
7. Which among the following is the correct description of Nagara , Dravida and Vesara?
8. What is the measure of the response of the ear to the sound known as?
9. Wheat is associated with which of the following?
10. What is the full form of ISDN?