Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 15, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 15, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which one of the following Bengali drama was directed against Polygamy ?
2. Which among the following country is known as “Land of White Elephant”?
3. After Brazil, which among the following is the second largest country in South America?
4. Which among the following headstreams meets the Ganges in last ?
5. In which of the following five year plans in India, the actual expenditure on the Rural Development was almost double than the plan outlay?
6. Consider the following:
- Nainital – Tectonic Wetland
- Lok Tak Lake – Oxbow Wetland
- Lonar Lake – Crater Wetland
- Chilka Lake – Lagoon Wetland
Which among the above is/ are correct matches?
7. The Universities of Calcutta, Bombay and Madras were established as the outcome of which among the following?
8. Maximum share in India’s total external debt is of which among the following currency?
9. What is the process which causes the elimination of one or more electrons from the atomic shell known as?
10. Silent Valley is situated in which of the following states?