Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 19, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 19, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Red List of IUCN provides the list of which of the following?
2. Which among the following is the right location of foramen magnum ?
3. Ramanuja taught in which of the following temples?
4. Consider the following statements regarding the “Trojan Horse” used in computing:
- A Trojan Horse is a type of Computer Virus which has the reproductive ability.
- The term Trojan Horse is inspired by the giant wooden horse used by the Greeks in the Trojan War
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
5. In context of ‘Indira Awaas Yojana’, consider the following statements:
- Indira Awaas Yojana seeks to provide shelter to rural BPL households.
- Allotment under this housing scheme is made only in the name of the female member of the household.
Which of the following is/are correct?
6. What is Specific Gravity of a liquid?
7. Which plants grow well only in light?
8. The Konkan Railway connects which of the following cities?
9. Which of the following bacteria is responsible for the formation of curd?
10. Who among the following will decide over a dispute regarding disqualification of a member of Parliament?