Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 20, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 20, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following era is identical with Gupta era?
2. Which among the following articles gives the power to the central government to take pre-emptive action to protect any state against external aggression & internal disturbances?
3. Who among the following was last satavahana ruler ?
4. Horse latitudes are High Pressure Subtropical Calm belts which make an area that receives little precipitation and has variable winds mixed with calm. These latitudes lie between which of the following?
5. In context with the Indian Agriculture, what is KMS?
6. In which of the following sports/ games the term Interference is used?
7. In which year , Dakshin Gangotri, India’s first settlement in Antarctica got buried in Ice?
8. The word “El Niño” comes from which among the following languages?
9. Consider the following:
- High food, commodity and energy prices
- Sovereign debt problems
- High level of government debt
The Economy of India is facing which among the above problems now a days?
10. What is the electron configuration of Radium?