Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 21, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 21, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary (DWS) is located in which state?
2. In which year Dogri language was included in the eighth Schedule of Indian Constitution?
3. Which among the following is true regarding the resignation of the speaker and deputy speaker ?
4. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
5. From which of the following country, India imports maximum amount of Tea?
6. Indira Gandhi super thermal power project, is located in which of the following state?
7. Which of the following is an example of colloidal solution?
8. What is the probability of finding an electron at a point within an atom?
9. Who takes the decision regarding the saving and loan activities in a self Help Group (SHG)?
10. Which of the following was invented by Sir Humphry Davy?