Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 22, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 22, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What is TERLS?
2. Which among the following is the main feature of Democratic planning?
3. Which of the following rulers had turned the Moti Masjid of Lahore built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan into a gemstone repository?
4. With which of the following countries, India has signed First Tax Information Exchange Agreement?
5. With reference to the State Legislative Council in India, which among the following statements is / are correct?
- The Legislative Council is a continuing House & two-third of the members retire in two years.
- Members of local bodies elect one-third of the total number of members of the legislative council
- If a state legislative council is to be created or abolished , a resolution to that effect is to be first passed by the State legislature by a two-third majority
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
6. On which of the following does the resistance of a conductor depend?
7. What is the Gibbs energy of a cell (nF=amount of charge passed, E= EMF of the cell)?
8. Choose the correct statement about the compounds of carbon?
9. What do we call the tiny pores present on the surface of the leaves in plants?
10. Which of the following is the most abundant metal on Earth’s crust?