Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 2, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 2, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Rajput confederacy had checked invasion of which of the following Arab invaders in Battle of Rajasthan?
2. The infamous Third Battle of Panipat was fought between which among the following belligerents?
3. Satipati Sampradaya is a tribal community of ____:
4. In which among the following processes Myoglobin is used?
5. Which among the following race of Indians is Oldest ?
6. Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary is located in:
7. In which of the following place Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development (MGIEP) ,is located ?
8. Consider the following statements:
- The High Yielding Variety Programme (HYVP) was launched in the Kharif of 1966-67
- The programme generally was successful in the wheat producing zones of the country
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
9. What is the SI unit of Force?
10. Which of the following was not the outcome of Jallianwalah Bagh massacre?