Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 3, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 3, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following is NOT a correct match?
2. Which among the following Vakataka ruler performed all the seven sacrifices viz. Agnishtoma, Aptoryama, Ukthya, Shodasin, Atiratra, Vajapeya, Brihaspatisava, Sadyaskra and four Asvamedhas ?
3. Narsimham Committee Report 1991 was related to which of the following ?
4. What name was given to the first assault launched in the world’s highest battlefield, Siachen Glacier by the Indian Armed Forces in 1984?
5. What is the meaning of the “Government Route” in Foreign Investments?
6. At which of the following conferences, the text of the United Nations charter was finalized among international leaders?
7. Which of the following instruments determines the purity of milk?
8. At what temperature (in Fahrenheit), pure water freezes?
9. Which of the following countries is not a member of BRICS association?
10. Which of the followings clearly define mixed economy?