Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 4, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 4, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who is the current director general of Railway Protection Force (RPF)?
2. Every five years, Harshavardhana used to donate all his possessions at an assembly at which among the following places?
3. Jules Rimet Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
4. Who among the following wrote the book, “The Indian War of Independence” in response to celebrations in Britain of the 50th anniversary of the 1857 Indian uprising?
5. Which among the following tunnel connects France and Italy?
6. What is the number of digits in the MICR Magnetic Ink Character Recognition code mentioned on the white strip at the bottom of the cheque just after the cheque number?
7. Consider the following:
The BrahMos supersonic cruise missile can be launched from which among the above?
8. What was the name of the company founded in 1600 as a joint stock company, with the intention of trading in India?
9. Which of the following is meant by the term ‘Fourth Estate’?
10. Which of the following is the reason behind the different seasons to occur?