Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 1, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 1, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Constitution of India guarantees which of the following to the states of India?
2. Which of the following regions dominates natural rubber production?
3. Which among the following is located in the “Peace Palace” in the Hague Netherlands?
4. After the revolt of 1857, via the Government of India Act 1858, the Crown had assumed the direct responsibility for the Government of India. By this act, all legislative, administrative and Financial Powers came to be concentrated in which among the following?
5. Consider the following:
- Kisan Vikas Patra
- Public Provident Fund
- Post Office Savings
Which among the above are considered to be the small savings in India ?
6. What is the absolute unit of power in c.g.s system?
7. Which of the following is the method to get rid of temporary hardness of water?
8. Who among the following built the Red Fort in Delhi?
9. Which Indian state is the largest in terms of the total area covered?
10. Xylem helps in transportation of which of the following?