Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 30, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 30, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Sodium Alkyl Sulphate and Benzene Sulphate are examples of ________
2. Which among the following fundamental rights is available to Indian Citizens but not to aliens?
3. Which among the following suspended the Non cooperation movement?
4. As a wholly owned subsidiary of which of the following, the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) was started in 1990?
5. Consider the following:
- Minor Irrigation Scheme: CCA less than 2000 Hectares
- Medium Irrigation Scheme : CCA more than 2000 Hectares but less than 10000 Hectares
- Major Irrigation Scheme : CCA more than 10000 Hectares
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. The National Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Bill aims to substitute which among the following acts?
7. Which of the following is the largest Lok Sabha constituency of India in terms of Area?
8. Which of the following is NOT correct about the velocity of rocket at any time?
9. What will be the general value of angle of contact when the liquid does not wet the solid?
10. To which of the following States the ‘Special Marriage Act, 1954’ does not apply?