Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 31, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 31, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which year the Damodar Valley Corporation which is first multipurpose river valley project of India was launched?
2. Maastricht Treaty is related to which of the following?
3. To enforce the fundamental rights , which among the following body has authority to issue writs?
4. In which of the five year plan in India, the concept of Financial Inclusion was included for the first time?
5. In the history of Independent India, a note of highest denomination has been of ___?
6. October revolution is related to which country:
7. The recommendations of which among the following working groups were implemented by the RBI with the introduction of the Base Rate with effect from July 1, 2010?
8. Who had conceived the idea of the first ever Graphical User Interface?
9. Which of the following is correct about EMF of a cell?
10. What salts are soaps commonly made up of?