Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 5, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 5, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following built the Alai Darwaza?
2. Who is Kumara in the epic poem Kumarasambhava written by Kalidasa?
3. What were the names of Asoka’s mother, wife & daughter?
4. By which name the United Principalities of Moldavia and Walachia are known as today?
5. Which among the following has two regulators in India at present?
6. Which among the following is one of the 8 missions of India’s National Action Plan of Climate Change which strictly adopts the expansion of Energy Conservation Building Code?
7. Which among the following international bodies have taken active interest in launching the “Global Tiger Initiative” to save tigers and conserve tiger habitats?
8. Who among the following is the first citizen of a city in India?
9. On which of the following factors the breaking stress depends?
10. Thomson seedless, bangalore blue, anab-e-shahi are the major varieties of which fruit in India?