Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 29, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 29, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is considered to be the oldest Veda?
2. The Indravati National Park (INP) is located in which state?
3. What is the name of Indian’s first satellite launch vehicle?
4. Which among the following is the first man made fibre (silk)?
5. The writ of “Habeas Corpus” can be issued in which of the following events ?
6. Which among the following is one among the five indicators used by the United Nations Development Programme in its annual Human Development Report for Gender related standard of living?
7. Which of the following is / are unconventional sources of natural gas?
- Shale Gas
- Coal bed methane
- Tight Sand stones
- Methane Hydrates
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
8. What is the process known as when substance converts from the solid to the vapour state directly?
9. Which of the following annual fairs of Rajasthan is famous for its camel trading event?
10. The second Battle of Tarain was fought between which of the following?