Quiz 98 : Indian History Basic Questions for All Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following dynasties is known to have given the largest grant of villages to the temples and Brahamans?
2. Rigveda was written during which among the following ages?
3. For the first time in Indian History, the description of the State Administration was found for which among the following periods?
4. Who among the following is ascribed for the work Mudrarakshaha?
5. Which among the following kings have been linked to the Sudaman Caves ?
6. What was the function of Samharta in Mauryan Administration?
7. “All Indians are Free and not even one of them is a slave”. Who among the following has observed the above about the Mauryan Empire?
8. Pushyamitra Shunga, who was originally a Senapati of the Mauryan Empire and assassinated the last Mauryan Emperor Brihadrath in 185 BC was a ____?
9. There is only one edict, in which Ashoka refers himself as King of Magadha (Laja Magadhe). Identify the edict from the following:
10. At which among the following places, Chandragupta Maurya spent his last days ?