Quiz 90: General Science
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In which city of India, 90% of world’s small diamonds processed?
2. When Ozone is heated its volume will…. ?
3. Which among following is a biodiversity hotspot?
4. Chlorophyll absorbs which of the wavelength of the Sun light ?
5. Which among the following is a millet?
6. Which among the following is the first national park of India?
7. In which organ RBC are selectively destroyed/ recycled by macrophages?
8. Which among following generally brings rain fall to Bihar , UP and West Bengal?
9. Which acid is described as HOOCCOOH?
10. Which among following is rich in Ozone?