Quiz 87 : General Awareness for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following Industrial Policies started the process of full-scale liberalization and intensified the process of integration of India with the global economy?
2. In which year Bretton Woods Agreement was signed?
3. In which year The International Finance Corporation (IFC) was established?
4. In which year, the “soft loan window” of IBRD was established ?
5. In which five year plan, the Panchayati Raj System was introduced in India for the first time?
6. The chairman of the Committee on Public Accounts is nominated by which among the following?
7. Which among the following country had proposed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty?
8. The Dag Hammarskjöld Library is part of the which International Body Headquarters?
9. Which among the following newspaper established by Mahatma Gandhi which was an important tool for the political movement led by Gandhi and the Natal Indian Congress to fight racial discrimination and win civil rights for the Indian immigrant community in South Africa?
10. Which among the following has the highest content of Vitamin E of any food that has not undergone prior preparation or vitamin fortification?