Quiz 81 : Economical Current Awareness for Banking Examinations
1. The OLTAS system is related to which among the following?
2. Which among the following state of India is best known for Saffron Cultivation?
3. Consider the following:
- Growth rate of the economy
- Replacement demand
- Reserve stock requirements
- Budget Allocations to various department
Which among the above are used by RBI to estimate the demand for banknotes?
4. With reference to RBI, many a times we read in newspapers about “currency chests”. Which of the following is / are functions of Currency Chests?
- Currency Printing
- Exchange of soiled currency notes
- Currency Distribution
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
5. Consider the following statements about a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC):
- An NBFC cannot accept demand deposits;
- An NBFC is not a part of the payment and settlement system
- An NBFC cannot issue cheques drawn on itself
- Deposit insurance facility of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available for NBFC depositors
Which among the above is/ are correct statements?
6. Which among the following country tops in FDI in India?
Irrelevant Questions were removed from this quiz in last update