Quiz 81 : Economical Current Awareness for Banking Examinations
- Growth rate of the economy
- Replacement demand
- Reserve stock requirements
- Budget Allocations to various department
Which among the above are used by RBI to estimate the demand for banknotes?
Recently, the RBI has relaxed norms for the fire audit of currency chests in India. Which of the following is / are functions of Currency Chests?
- Currency Printing
- Exchange of soiled currency notes
- Currency Distribution
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- An NBFC cannot accept demand deposits;
- An NBFC is not a part of the payment and settlement system
- An NBFC cannot issue cheques drawn on itself
- Deposit insurance facility of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available for NBFC depositors
Which among the above is/ are correct statements?
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
Irrelevant Questions were removed from this quiz in last update