Quiz 81 : Economical Current Awareness for Banking Examinations
- Growth rate of the economy
- Replacement demand
- Reserve stock requirements
- Budget Allocations to various department
Which among the above are used by RBI to estimate the demand for banknotes?
- Currency Printing
- Exchange of soiled currency notes
- Currency Distribution
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- An NBFC cannot accept demand deposits;
- An NBFC is not a part of the payment and settlement system
- An NBFC cannot issue cheques drawn on itself
- Deposit insurance facility of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available for NBFC depositors
Which among the above is/ are correct statements?
Irrelevant Questions were removed from this quiz in last update