Quiz 71: Basic GK Questions for All Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following is the Supreme Commander of Indian armed forces ?
2. Who among the following has authored the famous book ‘India Wins Freedom’ ?
3. Jatiyo Sansad is the parliament of which among the following countries?
4. In 1612, at which among the following places, the British established their first factory (trading post) in India ?
5. Velodrome is an arena for which among the following sporting events ?
6. Which among the following scientists was known as ‘Wizard of Menlo Park’ ?
7. Which among the rulers of Magadh founded the city of Patliputra (Patna) on the bank of river Ganges?
8. In which year Robert Edwin Peary became the first person to reach the North Pole ?
9. In which city is the dargah (tomb) of sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti located ?
10. In which year, Vijay Laxmi Pandit became the first woman President of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) ?