Quiz 637: Indian Economy for All Examinations
2.Wood and Wood Products
3.Edible Vegtable Oils
- Indicative Planning is a feature of ‘Mixed Economy’.
- Perspective Planning is used by socialist countries where each and every aspect of planning is controlled by the State.
Which of the above Statement(s) is/are correct?
- Core Inflation is essentially demand driven.
- Core Inflation includes items that face volatile price movement.
Which of the following Statement(s) given above is/are correct?
- It is attached to the Ministry of Finance.
- The weekly compilation and Publication of Wholesale Price Indices (WPI) is done by the Office of Economic Advisor.
Which of the Statement(s) given above is/are correct?
- NBFCs can also engage in Micro-Finance Activities.
- Housing-finance companies form a distinct sub-group of the NBFCs.
- The deposit insurance facility of the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available for NBFC depositors.
Which among the above Statement(s) is/are not correct?