Quiz 583: GK Questions for Bank PO Exams
1. Household sector in India invests maximum part of its savings in which of the following?
2. Consider the following:
- SEBI Act
- Companies Act
- Depositories Act
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act
3. Which among the following is NOT a pillar of Basel II CRAR?
4. Which among the following dates in December has been fixed as celebration of National Mathematics Day, to be observed as birthday of great mathematician Ramanujan?
5. Who among the following is the author of ‘Law in the Scientific Era’?
6. Who among the following is the author of ‘Law in the Scientific Era’?
7. which of the following countries might have the largest reserves of Thorium in the world?
8. Gor Kattri complex which is famous for its display of Gautam Buddha’s begging bowl is located in which country?
9. Chief Dave Cameron Award is given for excellence in a field related to ___?
10. Qila Rai Pithora, built by Tomar Rajputs is located in which among the following cities?