Quiz 497: General Knoweldge For All Examinations
1. Consider the following:
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Shale Gas
Methane is the main component of which among the above gases?
2. Consider the following:
Which among the above take place at the same trophic level of the Food Chain?
3. The Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) are the compounds which have the following molecules:
Which among the above plays the most important role in Ozone depletion?
4. The Washington Convention whose formal name is abbreviated as CITES is related to which among the following?
5. If a Hydrogen atom is removed from a hydrocarbon of Benzene group, the remaining residue is called _________?
6. Asthenosphere is located at?
7. Haber Process is used to produce which among the following?
8. Which among the following is popularly known as mercantile law of India ?
9. Overdose of antibiotics will cause the suppression of synthesis of which among the following vitamins in human body?
10. The Upper House of Egypt parliament is known as: