Quiz 396: General Awareness Questions for All Exams
1. In which part of the world one can not see Judicial corporal punishment ?
2. The 1993 Paris Principles of United states are related to which of the following?
3. Which of the following dances of Kerala was called by Jawahar Lal Nehru as poor man’s Kathakali?
4. Who among the following was chairman of Union Carbide when Bhopal tragedy occurred on 3 December 1984?
5. Arrange the Nationalist Congress Party, Rashtriya Janata Dal, Bahujan Samaj Party, Samajwadi Party in chronological order of the years they were founded:
6. If we consider that BSE Index has increased from 17000 to 17170 today, it would mean that __________?
7. Which among the following sub sectors of the petroleum and natural gas (PNG) sector in India does not fall in the domain of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board of India (PNGRB)?
8. Revenue-neutral rate (RNR) is a component of which of the following taxes in India?
9. Which among the following treaties / arrangements is the successor to the Cold war-era Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls (COCOM)?
10. Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 has banned which of the following activities in context with India’s National Bird Peacock?
- Killing of Peacock
- Domestic Trade of Peacock Feathers
- Export of Peacock Feathers
Select the correct option from the codes given below: