Quiz 396: General Awareness Questions for All Exams
1. In which part of the world one can not see Judicial corporal punishment ?
2. The 1993 Paris Principles of United states are related to which of the following?
3. Which of the following dances of Kerala was called by Jawahar Lal Nehru as poor man’s Kathakali?
4. Who among the following was chairman of Union Carbide when Bhopal tragedy occurred on 3 December 1984?
5. Arrange the Nationalist Congress Party, Rashtriya Janata Dal, Bahujan Samaj Party, Samajwadi Party in chronological order of the years they were founded:
6. If we consider that BSE Index has increased from 17000 to 17170 today, it would mean that __________?
7. Which among the following sub sectors of the petroleum and natural gas (PNG) sector in India does not fall in the domain of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board of India (PNGRB)?
8. Revenue-neutral rate (RNR) is a component of which of the following taxes in India?
9. Which among the following treaties / arrangements is the successor to the Cold war-era Coordinating Committee for Multilateral Export Controls (COCOM)?
10. Consider the following statements regarding India’s National Bird peacock:
- Wildlife Protection Act 1972 prohibits killing of Peacock
- Wildlife Protection Act 1972 allows domestic trade of Peacock feathers
- Wildlife Protection Act 1972 allows exports of Peacock feathers
Which among the above statements hold true?