Quiz 358: General Knowledge India for All Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. At which of the following places in Uttarakhand , Mahatma Gandhi stayed for many days during India’s Freedom Struggle?
2. Who among the following has been described as ‘Jawahar of Uttarakhand’ ?
3. Which of the following places India’s First Agricultural University was established?
4. Mahakali Treaty was signed between India and ?
5. Which article of the constitution of India lays down the procedure for impeachment of the President?
6. Which among the following makes recommendations to the central government for grants in aid to the states out of the consolidated fund of India?
7. Executive is responsible to which among the following in parliamentary system?
8. Who among the following nominates the chairman of Public Accounts committee of India?
9. Which of the following rights deal with freedom of religion?
10. Rovers Cup is related to which of the following sports?