Quiz 359: General Knowledge for Bank Clerical Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Neem is an state tree of which of the following states?
2. Which among the following is the first women university in India and South Asia?
3. world’s first cloned Buffalo was born in which country?
4. Which of the following state government confers Shikhar Samman?
5. A solstice represents _______?
6. Law Commission of India is a _____?
7. Which of the following is world’s largest producer of Aluminum smelter?
8. Which among the following award was instituted in the last ?
9. Which among the following country is the world’s leading producer of synthetic industrial diamond
10. In production of which of the following metals India holds number 1 status