Quiz 263 : General Awareness for CLAT Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is called the greatest hallmark of personal liberty ?
2. Who among the following appoints the Chairman of State Public Service commission?
3. The member of State Public Service Commission in India can be removed on the ground of misbehavior only after an inquiry has been conducted by which of the following ?
4. In which language a member of parliament can express himself in the house?
5. Members of nagarpalika or municipality are elected for a period of ________?
6. During the reign of Guptas in North India , who were their contemporaries in South India ?
7. Paunar Ashram is related to which of the following social activist?
8. Hindi poet Jagannath Pandit Raj was the most favorite poet of which of the following Emperors?
9. The second world war commenced in 1939 on the following dates?
10. The buildings in Fatehpur sikri are built by using mostly which of the following ?