Quiz 221: General Knowledge for All Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The highest peak in the Western Ghats in India, highest point in South India, and also the highest point in India outside the Himalaya-Karakoram system is _________?
2. Shale is an example of ?
3. Which among the following are constituents of institutional credit delivery system in India?
4. The shape of Vibrio bacteria is ________?
5. In which of the following countries first Stock Exchange opened?
6. In which year Government of India approved National Policy for Farmers?
7. A system in which a society consisting of a number of farmers owns land which is divided into smaller holdings and then leased to individual members of the society comes under which of the following?
8. National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) was constituted in:
9. START or Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty is a series of treaties (START!, STARTII etc. ) negotiated between which of the two nuclear powers of the world?
10. Valmiki National Park or Valmiki Tiger Reserve is located in which of the following states?