Quiz 251: Indian History- Indian National Movement
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Bring out the Incorrect Statements?
2. Bring out the wrong statements?
3. Which among the following statements is not correct ?
4. Which among the following is not correct about VD savarkar?
5. Which of the following movement was started to support Muslim resentment against ottoman Empire Policy of British?
6. Which among the following is not correct about C. R. Formula given by C Rajgopalachari?
7. Great Game’ is a term used for the strategic rivalry and conflict between which of the following ?
8. Who among the following founded “National Herald”?
9. In which year the first nationwide non cooperation movement was launched in India?
10. Which among Mountbatten plan, CR Formula, Wavell Plan and Cabinet Mission is chronologically earliest?