Quiz 170: General Knowledge for SSC-CGL Examination
1. Which among the following is true about Total Internal Reflection?
2. When light from some sources enters to the earth’s atmosphere, it gets scattered. Which among the following is a reason behind scattering?
3. Which among the following is true about latent heat ?
4. Which among the following is a property of Insulator?
5. Equal volumes of all gases contain equal number of molecules under similar conditions of temperature and pressure. Which law says this ?
6. Ohm is a unit of measuring _________?
7. Under article 368 the Indian Constitution provide methods of Amendment of different portions of the constitution?
8. Which among the following is true regarding the resignation of the speaker and deputy speaker ?
9. The railings of the Sanchi Stupa were made during ?
10. Kharvela who constructed caves in the Udaigri for jain Monks was a ruler belonging to which dynasty ?