Quiz 145 : World Geography
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Sun shines exactly over equator for how many times a year?
2. We often read about third world in newspapers. Which among the following best describes third world ?
3. How much time does a ray of light take while reaching from Moon to Earth ?
4. Uranus takes how much time to revolve around Sun?
5. Which of the following country has a flag with a pointed red maple leaf?
6. Which among the following terms denote a vertical wall of water moving upstream in a river?
7. Titan is the largest moon of _________?
8. Triton is a moon of which of the following planets?
9. The two months which show the phenomenon of Equinox are ?
10. Which among the following term denotes the transport of some property of the atmosphere or ocean, such as heat, humidity or salinity?