Quiz 65: General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
1. Brahma Sutra of Badrayan are the logical point of starting of which of the following philosophies?
2. Gopatha Brahman is a part of which of the following Vedas?
3. Which among the following philosophy deals with Logic?
4. Which river was called Vipasa in Vedic India?
5. Flemish are the tribal inhabitants of which of the following countries?
6. Mannerheim line separates which of the following two neighbors ?
7. In case of a tie in voting on a bill in Lok Sabha, who among the following enjoys the right to cast the deciding vote ?
8. The writ of “Habeas Corpus” can be issued in which of the following events ?
9. Which among the following lies in the core of communism?
10. Galvanizing is a metallurgical process that is used to coat steel or iron with which of the following?