GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 20-21, 2018
1. Which city is hosting the 8th BRICS Health Ministers’ Meeting 2018?
2. Which road suburban railway station in Mumbai has been rechristened as Prabhadevi station?
3. Which state government has launched an online portal ‘Aabhaar Aapki Sewa Ka’ for pensioners?
4. Which non-banking finance company has won the 2018 NABARD award for its service to Self-Help Group (SHG) linkage?
5. Viresh Kundu has won bronze in which Greco-Roman wrestling category at the 2018 Asian Junior Championships in New Delhi?
6. What is the theme of the 10th edition of the Delhi Dialogue 2018?
7. Which of the following countries has passed a law to declare that only Jews have right of self-determination?
8. Myanmar has become the 68th signatory to the Framework Agreement of the International Solar Alliance (ISA). Where is the headquarters of ISA?
9. Gopal Das Neeraj, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
10. What is the theme of 2018 World Youth Skills Day (WYSD)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »