GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 26, 2018
1. Which country to host the 2018 ICC Women’s World T20 tournament?
2. Which state is hosting the 58th National Interstate Senior Athletics 2018?
3. Who has been crowned as the India’s first Tribal Queen?
4. Which Bollywood personality has been conferred with the French distinction of Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters?
5. Who has won the 2018 Formula One French Grand Prix tournament 2018?
6. The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) is organising the training workshop on cybercrime targeting children. Who is the present chairman of NCPCR?
7. The UN Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSME) Day is observed on which date?
8. India has extended how much amount of line of credit to Seychelles to allow it to buy defence equipment from India?
9. What is the theme of 2018 International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking?
10. The Tipaimukh Dam is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »