GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 27, 2018
1. Which Indian Naval Ship is participating in the 26th edition of world’s largest multilateral naval exercise “RIMPAC -2018”?
2. Who has been appointed as a whole-time member of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
3. Who of the following have won the World Food Prize 2018?
4. Which union ministry has launched report titled ‘Women in Prisons’?
5. The Government of India (GoI) has recently banned which drug for domestic use to public sector from 1st July 2018?
6. What is the theme of the 2018 National Statistics Day (NSD) in India?
7. The NCST has organized a National Seminar on “Conservation of Particularly Vulnerable Tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. As per which article of the Constitution, the NCST set up to protect the interests of Scheduled Tribes (ST)?
8. Who has authored the book “Ahimsa”, which sheds light on India’s freedom struggle?
9. The Gangrel Dam is built across which river in Chhattisgarh?
10. Donald Hall, the noted poet passed away. He belonged to which country?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »