GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 28, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 4th Asian electoral stakeholders forum (AESF-IV)?
2. Which Indian economist has been appointed Assistant Secretary-General and Head of the New York Office of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)?
3. Ravinder Kumar Singhal, who has successfully completed the Ironman triathlon, is from which state?
4. Who became the first-ever Indian javelin-thrower to win an Asian Games gold medal?
5. Who is the author of the book “Atal Ji Ne Kaha”?
6. The Odisha government has launched which programme to identify young talents?
7. Which Indian-origin personality has been selected as Asia Society’s Game Changer of the Year for 2018?
8. Which country’s team has won the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup France 2018?
9. The Lakhwar multi-purpose project is associated with which river?
10. Dutee Chand, who clinched silver in 100m women’s race at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games, is belong to which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »